Monday, February 17, 2020

‘Self-Identity Self-Transformation and Social Revolution’, Part 04: ‘Seldon’s Soliloquies Series’.



Self-Identity Self-Transformation and Social Revolution, Part 04:  ‘Seldon’s Soliloquies Series.







Dear Reader,



It is my pleasure, and my honor, as an officer of the Foundation Encyclopedia Dialectica [F.E.D.] Office of Public Liaison, and as a voting member of F.E.D., to share, with you, from time to time, as they are approved for public release by the F.E.D. General Council, key excerpts from the internal writings, and from the internal sayings, of our co-founder, Karl Seldon.

The fourth such release in this new series is posted below [Some E.D. standard edits have been applied, in the version presented below, by the editors of the Special Council for the Encyclopedia, to the direct transcript of our co-founder’s discourse].

This 4th installment addresses Self-Identity Self-Transformation, in the formation of Karl Seldon himself, in the context of the dream-vision which seeded his life work and his life’s mission.





Seldon --

... All of my parents’ coaching -- especially my mother’s coaching -- to be open to friendships, to cooperation, to human solidarity with people of other languages, of other regions, of other nations, of other ethnicities -- and even, through the science fiction movies to which my father exposed me, to aliens, e.g., to extraterrestrial humanoids, and to “artificially intelligent” robots -- seemed to come together, during that dream, all at once.”

“In an instant, in a flash, I was no longer only me of my family, me of my neighborhood, me of my elementary school, me of my city, of my province or region or nation, or me of my religious tradition, or of my ethnicity.  Not even was I any longer only me of Earth, or only me of Earth’s human species.  I was also ‘me of the cosmos’ -- ‘citizen of the totality’.”

“As I stood within the world of my dream, facing, and looking upon, that upward-pointing conical stone with its ‘Equation-Scripture-Prophecy-in-Stone’ carved into it, and as, in response, I rose through and from self-identity to expanded self-identity at an accelerating clip, as if in the blink of an eye, I could no longer fix on any one of those self-identity “stages” -- I could no longer fix on any fixed identity.”

“My self-identification quickly came to be with that accelerating process and progress of ‘self-identity self-transformation’ itself, and not with any one stage of that process/progress -- not even with its “final” stage, for me, of universal self-identity; not with any fixed stage.”

“That is, I had, in a few heartbeats, grown a “growth self-identity”, but one with a vengeance:  an onto-dynamasis self-identity’, i.e., one that encompassed qualitative, ontological growth -- revolutionary growth, with continuing self-irruption of new ‘psyche-ic ontology’.”

“And I saw further that the core impetus for these “self-identity transformations” was, indeed, ‘self-identity self-transformation’, especially for those revolutionary psyche-ic onto-dynamases’, rising from predecessor to successor self-identities; that this impetus arose ultimately from within the predecessor self-identity itself.  Such transformation was primarily self-transformation, shaped by the coupling of the internal difficulties with the external difficulties faced by each predecessor self-identity.”

“But these realizations were dream realizations, almost unconscious realizations, mostly beyond my intellectual and emotional level of maturity at the time of my dream.  Yet, they planted seeds that sprouted into fuller, waking awareness later, and slowly, gradually, at first.”

“As this remembered, expanded dream self-identity gradually converted my waking self-identity, over many years, I slowly came to better grasp how differently, than I did, many others in my waking world self-identified; to comprehend why my self-identity was so anathema to so many of those of narrower self identification, who predominated in my waking world.  And I began to gravitate toward those far between hints of expanded self identification in others that were then so rare, so dispersed, and so hidden in that world. ...




For more information regarding these Seldonian insights, please see --





For partially pictographical, ‘poster-ized’ visualizations of many of these Seldonian insights -- specimens of dialectical art -- see:







¡ENJOY!








Regards,


Miguel Detonacciones,

Voting Member, Foundation Encyclopedia Dialectica [F.E.D.],
Participant, F.E.D. Special Council for Public Liaison,
Officer, F.E.D. Office of Public Liaison.

































No comments:

Post a Comment